Our employees will collect information from you when you respond to a get a quote form or call for a moving estimate.
You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or new mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Help us customize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual moving needs)
- Better customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The specific email address you provide for a moving estimate and/or to provide feedback on your moving experience, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your moving estimate and/or your move confirmation date, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information for up to one year.
Protection of Information
Our website administers implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal online information when you access your personal information.
- Compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer a better user experience
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our company.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally,we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 3/15/2018.